I Feel Strange Myself. Unusual, Peculiar Is The Way I Am Feeling More So Every Single Day …
Who Cares How I Feel? You Do My Master, And? …
- Your Concern With Me Is All That Counts, But!
You Compel Me To Share Such Concern …
Friday, October 18, 2019 at 1:19 pm.
Your concern with me is all that counts, but! You compel me to share such concern. Should I brag or feel smug because You care for me? Nay! Your care for me is not private or exclusive.
It Was Past Midnight. Silence All Around …
Friday, October 18, 2019 at 12:43 am.
Master? What to do? Strange followers of the sites. Are they following You? I sure hope so. Perhaps I’ll try to sleep even that I do not feel sleepy. I feel strange myself.
O My Master, You Know How Strange I Feel …
Friday, October 18, 2019 at 4:00 am.
Out of the ordinary, difficult to account for; unusual or peculiar is the way I am feeling more so every single day. I simply no longer fit in the society of mankind.
A Reminder Of What You Inspired Me To Write Before …
You have a reason for bringing this matter to light again. It’s quite fitting to the reason for the way I am feeling. Here it is:
- Believe me! Mathew 10 is the reality of my life: “Brother will deliver up brother to death, and the father his child; and children will take a stand against their parents and will have them put to death. And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake, but he who perseveres and endures to the end will be saved from spiritual disease and death in the world to come.”
- Of course, in the natural my children & brothers & sisters all would tell me, “Who is trying to kill you? We love you but you have chosen a different life than ours!” And on they go to live their lives with as much gusto as ever before defying the Creator Himself!
- For the fact is that they love old thiaBasilia but do not respect or recognize at all what I stand for and I am hated by all for the sake of standing in Yahushua’s name just like it’s written!
- As the flash of the happy life of my children and most inhabitants of this earth—the laughter, the beauty, the good & loving hearts full to the brim with what is seemingly wholesome & good customs & practices in the society of mankind, all I can do is to bow my head and plead for mercy! Why?
- Because all the laughter, the beauty, the good & loving hearts full to the brim with what is seemingly wholesome & good customs & practices of this world have no eternal value.
- On the contrary, those who laugh now shall cry later as it is written. But mainly the laughter, the beauty, the good & loving hearts full to the brim with what is seemingly wholesome & good customs & practices in the society of mankind are mostly to please the flesh.
- The joy and peace and well-being of the soul flourish in the waters of affliction. But that is not talking about self-pity or self-abasement in a false state of humility.
- On the contrary the waters of affliction tempers & strengthens the character to overcome and gain the victory over all the miseries as well as all the seemingly good & beautiful conditions that this world can deal to us to destroy our witness for Yahushua.
- The famous Sermon of the Mountains in Matthew 5-7 is a confirmation for my statement.
Reminders Of Your Written Words? The How You Sustain And Keep Me Going Upwards To Rest In You. Quote …
Matthew 10:21, 22.
Brother will deliver up brother to death, and the father his child; and children will take a stand against their parents and will have them put to death.
And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake, but he who perseveres and endures to the end will be saved from spiritual disease and death in the world to come.
2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first, unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come, and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition), [Dan 7:25; Dan 8:25; 1Ti 4:1]
Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.
Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?
And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands]. [Psa 6:8]
(4:46 am. Thundering again at 7:19 am. Will turn off. On again at 9:09 am. It’s supposed to be a sunny day. Thanks, my Master for good weather or even what I would call bad weather.)
Following Him May Mean We Lose Relationships, Dreams, Material Things, Or Even Our Lives With No Regrets …
Master? I continue to be amazed at Your REALITY in my life. The good part? This issue is not private or exclusive for me. I hear, “I could never endure what you are going through!” Yippee! Light!
Your Light Shone. I Said, “But You Are Enduring What You Are Supposed To Endure.” …
Wow! How long I felt sort of hopeless when I would read the horrors Your ancient workers endured? What a revelation! How encouraging! We are all enduring! You never give us any more than what we can take!
A Post From The Past. It Covers More Than One Issue, But!
It all connects with the present. It’s a crucial but lengthy essay, so? The format in PDF for your convenience. Read On: Strange Followers Of The Sites
Master? I Don’t Know What To Do Again …
Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 1:58 am.
Whether to go to bed and try to sleep or continue working on the site’s cleanup or end the post You are leading me to publish, what? Guess I’ll go to bed. I’ll wait to hear from You.
Thanks, My Master! Sleep Can Do Wonders Sometimes …
Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 6:13 am.
I’m ready now to start this 7th Day of Rest in Your Presence. You are leading me to close the post with the formatted PDF version. I will work now on the cover and format.
And So? That’s My Life Nowadays. Glamour? NAY! But!
O my Master! What is glamour compared to the reality of Your matchless, unbroken companionship? No comparison. Not a smidgen of regret for the lack human’s ways in my life.